CEAI is a 501 (c)3 Religious Non-Profit.
WE R 4 U!
We will invest in Christian educators, members & friends, to find out their call or dream, & encourage, equip, and empower them to walk it out.
Contact us and let us know how we can support you!
To Encourage, Equip, and Empower Educators according to Biblical Principles
- Proclaim God's Word as the source of wisdom and knowledge
- Portray teaching as a God given calling and ministry
- Promote educational excellence as an expression of Christian commitment
- Preserve our Judeo-Christian heritage and values through education
- Promote the legal rights of Christians in public schools
- Provide a forum on educational issues with a Christian world view
- Partner with churches, parachurch organizations, educational institutions and parents
- Provide resources and benefits for educators including professional liability insurance
God's Love and Truth transforming our schools
|• Love||• Truth|
|• Biblical Knowledge||• Unity|
|• Respect||• Forgiveness|
|• Integrity||• Faith|
|• Prayer||• Servant-hood|
|• Patience||• Joy|
|• Self-control||• Professional Excellence|
Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- One God eternally existent in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible as the inspired Word of God.
- Christ, the Son of God, His virgin birth, His miracles, His vicarious atoning death for our sins, His bodily resurrection and His return.
- The need and reality of spiritual conversion by the Holy Spirit through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit Who enables us to live a godly life.