Encouraging, equipping, and empowering Christian educators in K-12 public, charter and private schools for over 65 years.
Members receive legal defense and protection for their assets (up to $2,000,000) when faced with a lawsuit related to their profession.
Do you have one or more of these concerns?
Who will look out for me if I get in trouble?
How do I live out my faith legally?
I need professional liablity insurance and job action protection!
If so, watch the videos below
The Protection Wing
We Protect Christian Educators
in Their Profession
Our Members with Coverage are protected by:
- $2 million Professional Liability coverage for damages arising from professional liability lawsuits.
- A Job Protection Benefit that provides representation by a local attorney.
- Unlimited Educational and Legal Consultation with our legal counsel and support professionals.
In whatever situation you face, we will walk through it with you, praying with you, and counseling you, all from a Biblical worldview.
The Ministry Wing
We Equip Christian Educators
to Transform Their Schools
To raise up and equip transformed educators, we’ve developed three ministry initiatives.
- Teach with Faith (Not Fear): a free webinar that explains how to walk out your faith legally in public schools.
- LIFT America: LIFT gatherings equip and inspire educators across entire cities to take Jesus into our schools.
- The Daniel Project: Weekend and summer trainings to raise up missional educational leaders who are transforming schools all over the nation.
from CEAI members
Meet Jenn Meng
Jenn Meng is a 4th grade teacher and our newest Board Member. She has a successful good news club and has been in education for 18 years. Watch her interview with Finn Laursen (Executive Director) as she explains how she got connected with CEAI.
Dawn has been a member of Christian Educators Association for many years. From an early age Dawn knew she wanted to be a teacher, and teaching seventh grade English and Reading has been her favorite teaching experience to date. Since becoming the mother of three, Dawn sees firsthand the impact of teachers who actively work to encourage, equip, and develop students to become life-long learners.
Michael serves as an Executive Director of Educational Services for a public school district. He oversees the Technology Department and Special Education Department and is directly responsible for the Gifted and Talented, Resident Educator, and Title I programs. Michael leads the district’s Race to the Top Transformation Team and Appraisal Review Committee and manages the areas of curriculum and instruction, testing and assessments, and professional development. He is married and has 3 children attending schools in his district.