Do you want to stop paying fees or dues to your union?

Follow these simple steps.

A. Write a letter

Go to to generate a letter.
Copy and paste the text you receive from the email into a blank document to print.

B. Notify your union and school district by certified mail

If you are currently a union member, sending this letter resigns your union membership.

C. Join CEAI or Renew your CEAI membership so your rights are protected.

I’m Ready: Join CEAILearn more about CEAI

Current CEAI Members: Here’s how to verify that your membership is active

  • Log in to your account
  • In the “What would you like to do” drop down box, choose “View My Membership”
  • Verify that your membership is active
  • If not, click on “Join Now” to renew your membership with liability and job action protection benefits

Important: If your membership is “Associate” or “Student”, understand that your membership lacks the coverages necessary for employed educators. Be sure to upgrade to a full membership.

If you experience any resistance on non-compliance from your union or school district, please contact us immediately.

Questions? Contact us at or (888) 798-1124 Weekdays 8:30 AM- 7:30 PM ET